I am sooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! (Even though some of my friends won't admit I'M MORE AWESOME THAN THEM!!! Even they don't have their own blog!) I'm the most awesome person on Earth!!!
I didn't understand why your mom sent me the email, now I get it. It's YOUR blog. You should have done it with 1coolcookie then I would have realized. I think this is really AWESOME! oxoxoxoxoxox's See you next week... Love, NANA BANANA
OK, I'm into it now. I agree with Nana and Aaron. You are awesome! Maybe you can teach me how to set up a blog but .... maybe I'm too old to have a blog. What do you think.
I didn't understand why your mom sent me the email, now I get it. It's YOUR blog. You should have done it with 1coolcookie then I would have realized. I think this is really AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteoxoxoxoxoxox's See you next week...
Love, NANA BANANA
You are awesome, you have a blog before your Aunt Angela and I!
ReplyDeleteOK, I'm into it now. I agree with Nana and Aaron. You are awesome! Maybe you can teach me how to set up a blog but .... maybe I'm too old to have a blog. What do you think.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya.
I am excited that I get to read all about the things going on with you through your super-cute blog! We can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDelete